Advanced Certificate of Professional Styling and Image
Online, 3 days of face-to-face training.
Certificate of Professional Styling and Image.
What you’ll learn
Establish yourself as a leader. In this course you will gain professional skills to produce and deliver styling events and corporate workshops. You will go beyond working one-on-one with your clients and learn how to confidently facilitate professional presentations, building your leading brand. You will learn how to establish your own successful styling brand and work with professional clients and organisations.
During your 3-day Advanced Certificate of Professional Styling and Image training you will:
- Learn how to gain more clients through professional and corporate styling.
- Write a compelling professional styling presentation.
- Learn how to deliver content and public speak with confidence.
- Plan how to market and promote your event or presentation.
- Learn the language required to sell your services.
- Purse new and profitable opportunities and strategic alliances.
3 DAYS: face-to-face training in Melbourne.
FORTNIGHTLY: online classes
6 MONTHS ACCESS: online resource library, including previously recorded classes, downloadable documents and templates at an Advanced Certificate level.
YOUR STUDENT ADVISOR: have your questions answered, receive advice around recruitment and job opportunities, be supported by your personal student advisor over your 6-month course.
- Corporate stylist
- Personal style and brand strategist
- Personal branding and uniform advisor
- Professional etiquette advisor
Our professional stylists continue to gain coveted roles and develop inspiring careers in professional styling. You will find them organising fashion runways and events, delivering professional workshops and securing paid presenting opportunities with organisations.
ACPSI – 1
Establish a Leading Brand.
- Build your successful business brand.
- Design your marketing business plan.
- Establish credibility, create your press release and bio.
- Develop compelling brand visuals.
- Construct successful sales strategies.
- Learn effective sales language.
- Produce lead generation.
- Convert the curious to committed.
ACPSI – 2
Develop and Plan a Presentation.
- Format a successful presentation.
- Plan the concept for your event.
- Identify your ideal market.
- Plan content for a compelling presentation.
- Develop content to meet your audience needs.
- Produce and deliver a compelling event.
ACPSI – 3
Content Writing and Delivery.
- Design a presentation that is engaging and informative.
- Deliver a presentation with confidence.
- Create a sales strategy to upsell from the stage.
- Grow your business and following with events.
ACPSI – 4
Marketing Your Event.
- Develop a marketing plan to promote your event.
- Engage partners to increase exposure and quality.
- Maximise your brand exposure to reach your ideal market.
- Create engaging marketing material.
- Review the results of your event to improve for future events.
ACPSI – 5
- Grow your business.
- Develop valuable strategic alliances to grow your brand.
- Determine whether to pursue a joint venture opportunity.
- Recognise new ways to build your brand through partnerships.
APCSI – 6
- Maximise your client’s lifecycle.
- Create bespoke styling services and packages.
- Design systemised offers that can generate extra value to current clients.
Benefits of studying with Australian Style Institute
Australian Style Institute offers a distinctive method of teaching founded in critical principles of human behaviour – ensuring our professional stylists offer the industry a unique perspective on styling that empowers the individual.
Our flexible training approach is structured so that you can continue to work, study other disciplines, or manage family and other commitments, all while continuing to develop your skills as a stylist.