Masters of Advanced Professional Styling
3 blocks of face-to-face training (5 + 3 + 3 days) and 18 online modules
Up front full payment or payment plan available
11 DAYS: 3 blocks of face-to-face training. You begin your course with 5 days in Melbourne or Sydney, then 2 additional training blocks of 3 days and 3 days over your 18 months.
18 MONTHS ACCESS: Online resource library, including previously recorded classes, downloadable documents and templates at a Masters level.
YOUR STUDENT ADVISOR: Have your questions answered, receive advice around recruitment and job opportunities, be supported by your personal student advisor over your 6-month course.
- Keynote speaking
- Corporate styling and workshops
- Professional style and brand strategist
- Corporate grooming and etiquette
Our professional stylists continue to gain coveted roles and develop inspiring careers in professional styling. You will find them organising fashion runways and events, delivering professional workshops and securing paid presenting opportunities with organisations.
Establish a reputation and a brand identity that is identifiable with that personal touch to reach a broad range of clients. Help business leaders and companies develop their brand presence in the marketplace to increase their market share.
What you’ll learn
Establish yourself as a leader. In this course you will gain professional skills to produce and deliver styling events and corporate workshops. You will go beyond working one-on-one with your clients and learn how to confidently facilitate professional presentations, building your leading brand. You will learn how to establish your own successful styling brand and work with professional clients and organisations.
Create a digital marketing plan, implement and transform the results in your business. Effectively use social media to grow your following and influence. Use of SEO to grow your exposure to your target market and grow your business. Develop a strong brand for you and your clients.
During your 3-day Masters of Advanced Professional Styling training you will:
- Learn how to gain more clients through SEO and effective marketing.
- Write a compelling professional styling presentation.
- Learn how to deliver content and public speak with confidence.
- Plan and promote your event using digital marketing strategies.
- Learn the language required to sell your services.
- Develop your own personal and professional brand.
MODULE – 1
Establish a Leading Stylist Brand:
- Revisit and refine your target market.
- Establish credibility – create your press release and bio.
- Develop compelling brand visuals.
- Take your website to the next level.
Digital marketing for business growth:
- Design your marketing business plan.
- Effectively utilise social media platforms.
- Marketing your events.
- An introduction to SEO and Adwords.
- Learn how to build marketing automation into your business.
MODULE – 3
- How to write engaging content.
- Writing for different mediums.
- The power of imagery in marketing.
- Creating marketing collateral.
- See a campaign through from start to finish.
MODULE – 4
Sales strategies and language
- Construct successful sales strategies.
- Learn effective sales language.
- Generate leads.
- Convert the curious to the committed.
- Create a sales strategy to sell from the stage.
MODULE – 5
Develop and plan a successful presentation
- Format a successful presentation.
- Develop content to meet your audience’s needs.
- Deliver a presentation with confidence.
- Plan and execute your event.
- Post-event follow up process.
MODULE – 6
Collaborations and developing your products
- Develop strategic alliances to grow your brand.
- How to reach out and collaborate.
- Maximise your client’s life cycle.
- Create bespoke styling packages and services.
Benefits of studying with Australian Style Institute
Australian Style Institute offers a distinctive method of teaching founded in critical principles of human behaviour – ensuring our professional stylists offer the industry a unique perspective on styling that empowers the individual.
Our flexible training approach is structured so that you can continue to work, study other disciplines, or manage family and other commitments, all while continuing to develop your skills as a stylist.