While the last couple of years has been full of change, one thing is for sure – the opportunities and demand for Stylists is only on the rise. To accommodate this, Australian Style Institute have some very exciting news – we are pleased to announce brand new campuses in both Melbourne and Sydney! Read on to get a peek into our new headquarters…
82 Fitzroy St, Surry Hills
- Surrounded by some of Australia’s best boutiques and architecture in the creative precinct of Surry Hills.
- A beautiful, light-filled heritage building with custom fit-out designed to inspire.
- When not in use for ASI trainings, the space will be a fashion hub, available to hire for styling sessions and events.
333 Drummond St, Carlton
- Easy access within the CreativeCubes.Co offices in the heart of Carlton, close to CBD.
- Dedicated training and event space with state-of-the-art technology including live-streaming capabilities to loop in students, no matter their location!
- Colourful Lygon St. is just around the corner and the perfect backdrop for location shoots – or simply to refuel between classes.
Keen to become a trained Stylist in one of these beautiful new spaces? See our upcoming course dates for the next in-person training happening near you.